General development associate
We're looking to hire a recent college graduate to join our Product/Business Development team. You'll be working in a small, collaborative environment with co-workers devoted to Acuitus' vision for the future of education, and committed to getting Acuitus there. The Business Development team helps our senior leadership to define Acuitus' long-term strategy by finding out what it'll take for us to reach our objectives, and then making it happen.
You'll start by working primarily in research and/or data analysis. As you grow as an employee, you'll take on greater responsibility by creating and managing internal programs and projects, and providing research support to Acuitus' senior leadership, all with the end goal of preparing the foundation for Acuitus' next project or program.
- BA or BS from top-tier university with strong academic record and research experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. You like people, especially engineers and analysts.
- Leadership experience. You've been in charge of organizations/projects before, and have what it takes to get people going.
- Passion for education. You enjoy working with students. Perhaps you have teaching, tutoring, or mentoring experience.
- Technical knowledge or math background
- Desire to work in a small team environment
- May require a writing sample submission